All our residents have access to our leisure facilities that include:
- Large indoor heated swimming & toddler pool
- Two poolside spa pools
- sauna and steam room
- Fully equipped gym, including a range of free weights
- Cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- We also have a number of poolside based activities
please click here to view activities, charges apply
The leisure area has communal changing village with 17 cubicles, including disabled and family changing as well as cubicles with private showers. Lockers operate with a returnable £1 coin, but please note towels are not provided. Hair dryers are also available in the changing village and operate with a 20p.
Guests will be required to produce a valid Leisure card to gain access to the pool and leisure facilities, this will be given on arrival along with other welcome information. These passes are free of charge but must be shown each time gain access to the leisure facilities.
The Swimming pool is open daily 8am - 8pm. (8am - 9am & 7pm - 8pm is Adults only)
Prior to gym usage a PARQ needs to be completed.
The pool has a maximum occupancy of 85 people and therefore at times it will be necessary to operate a ‘one in one out’ policy.
The pool is open daily and runs a variety of different sessions throughout the year, these can vary depending on the seasons. For the latest swimming pool timetable download here.
Please be aware that it is the policy at Whitemead Forest Park that all children under 11 and non-swimmers under 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when in the pool and spa area. In addition to this strict supervision ratios are also in place for bathers.
- All children from the age 0 – 3 years must be accompanied in the pool by a responsible adult on a ratio of 1 adult to 1 child.
- All children aged 4 - 10 years must be accompanied in the pool at all times by a responsible adult on a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children.
- All children aged 11 – 15 years may swim without adult supervision; however an adult must stay on site at all times. All non-swimmers aged under 15 must be accompanied in the pool by a responsible adult in the water at all times at a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children.
Sauna and steam-room use is for ages 16 and over only, and the spas for those aged eight and above. You and your children use the pool facilities at your own risk. Lifeguards are in attendance at the pool for safety reasons; they are not responsible for the supervision of any children, who remain the responsibility of their parent/guardian at all times.