The detached Log Cabins have their own veranda and outside furniture
The open plan kitchen/lounge/diner in each Cabin is spacious and fully equipped with everything you need for a self catering break.
Our log cabins come in 3 sizes:
- 2 bedroom, sleeping 4-6* (1 double room, 1 bunk room, 1 sofa-bed)
- 2 bedroom as above, plus an outdoor hot tub!
- 2 bedroom, sleeping 4-6* (1 double room, 1 twin room, 1 sofa-bed)
- 3 bedroom, sleeping 6-8* (1 double room, 1 twin room, 1 bunk room, 1 sofa-bed)
Two of the Cabins (number 12 & 14) have a pull out dining table instead of a dedicated dining area, which seats up to 4 people.
Cabins 15 & 16 have a dining area with a regular table seating 6 people.
Cabin 5 has an outdoor hot tub - perfect for a relaxing dip in the forest surroundings!
*Our Log Cabins also have a sofa bed in the lounge, which can be used to accommodate an additional two people if required.
(Please check at time of booking)
All cabins come with:
- 4-8* Dinner Plates, side plates, soup/dessert bowls, egg cups, mugs, cups & saucers, tumbler glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks & spoons (* number provided in relation to maximum occupancy of cabin).
- All holiday cabins have bedding provided, including duvet covers & sheets, pillows & pillow cases. Your beds will be made up for your arrival. (Please note cot bedding is not provided).
- Towels are provided for use within your cabin.
- There is a television and hairdryer in the master bedroom.
- Each cabin has one designated parking space, Any additional cars must be parked in the main car park near reception.